Inside Out Recovery is a specialist service providing therapy and psychosocial decluttering coaching to people living in hoarding and or squalid environments.
Inside Out Recovery was established in 2016 and currently operates as a sole trader service. However, Inside Out Recovery is in the process of moving to a not-for-profit organisation within the next 2-3 months and they are seeking interest from people who would like to be a member of their inaugural board to oversee the establishment and ongoing operations of Inside Out Recovery.
Inside Out Recovery is based in the Macarthur Region, and they service Sydney, Wollondilly, Wingecarribee and Wollongong so they would be interested in hearing from people from across these areas.
Membership is open to anyone interested in leading a specialist organisation into the future or who may have an interest in supporting people with a hoarding disorder, especially if you fit into one of the specialist areas below:
- A Clinical Psychologist with the ability to provide clinical supervision and guidance to our counsellors and decluttering coaches.
- Housing providers with an interest in hoarding intervention
- An Accountant or Bookkeeper
- Support Workers providing support to people experiencing hoarding.
- Consumers with a lived experience of hoarding
Attendance at meetings could be in person or via zoom which can be decided after they have their board members.
Contact: If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Debbie, 0499 326 192 or firstname.lastname@example.org