The Fusion Families Course forms a framework to build a healthy, strong and loving family life and covers key areas of family relationships including:
- Understanding parenting styles
- Having values in our family
- Building nurturing skills
- Understanding ages and stages
- Being positive
- Building honest relationships
- Dealing with conflict
Penrith: Tuesdays, 8 February-29 March 2022, 10.00am-11.30am, at Wesley Mission, 95 Henry St, Penrith.
Contact: 0423 029 943 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Willmot: Thursdays, 10 February-31 March 2022, 10.00am-11.30am, at Willmot Community Hub, 8 Carteret Ave, Willmot.
Contact: 0431 433 422 or email@example.com