Justice Connect - Not-for-profit Law
13 August 2019, 12.45pm-2.00pm (AEST)
Are you responsible for planning, running or taking part in committee meetings, board meetings or Annual General Meetings? This webinar will walk you through the why, what, when and how of meetings and your organisation’s various legal obligations at each stage.
What the webinar will cover:
- Types of meetings and key differences
- When you are required to hold meetings
- Notice requirements
- Running a legally compliant meeting
Who should attend: Staff, committee members and volunteers of not-for-profit organisations.
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Opportunity to ask the lawyer questions
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support from Justice Connect and others