Making your Data Work for You
19 November 2019, 1.00pm-4.00pm
111 Harrington St, The Rocks
Cost: $337.69 – $448.75
Understand how the data you are already collecting can be used in a meaningful way to inform your decision making and enhance your grant-making.
- Getting back to basics
- What are you collecting and why?
- Of what you collect, what do you use?
- How can your data work better for you and add value to your decision making?
- Case study using best practice tools
- A framework for collecting data, interpreting and acting on the findings to increase the impact of your grant-making.