Enrolments are open for ACWA/CCWT’s 2020 Community Leadership Program. Professionals from a diverse range of fields including education, health, community services, local councils and peak bodies, have graduated from the program. The Program challenges, nurtures and fosters new leaders in the community and human services sectors.
Designed to unlock leadership potential within middle managers and team leaders, the Community Leadership Program is a transformative journey comprising workshops on adaptive leadership, team leader profiling, coaching and neuroscience, as well as webinars, a workplace project and individual coaching sessions with highly experienced, accredited coaches.
- 7 months transformative journey.
- Face to face workshops offer exciting new insights into leadership principles and practices.
- Individual coaching; you will be matched to an accredited coach to support and challenge you.
- Webinar series; short and sharp perspectives on leadership in areas of change and storytelling.
- Leadership panel; ask the burning questions from those who know.
- Workplace project; put your learning into practice.
Book by 28 February 2020 and receive an Early Bird Discount, saving $300 per registration.
Contact: Lesley Furneaux-Cook, 9281 8822 or [email protected]