Justice Connect - Not-for-profit Law
Auspicing for Not-for-profits
29 October 2019, 12.45pm-2.00pm
Cost: $32.49 - $132.24
Auspicing can be a great way for community groups to access grants and funding, trial a new project or program, or hold a one-off event.
Have you heard the term auspicing and want to know more about how it can help your group? Or are you in an auspicing arrangement already and want to learn more?
This webinar will give you an overview of the auspicing process and take you through the key legal issues to consider. It will cover:
- What is auspicing and when should you consider it
- What does an auspicing agreement look like?
- Pros and cons for the auspicor and auspicee
- Key considerations for both parties of an auspicing arrangement (eg. privacy, intellectual property, and sharing information)
- What to do if things go wrong
- Top tips and further resources