Western Sydney Recovery College
27 October 2021, 10.00am-12.00pm & 1.00pm-3.00pm
Cost: Free. Conditions apply.
What is depression? This program builds understanding of depression and how it impacts on individuals, their carers and families. The program also explores recovery, coping strategies and self-management techniques.
By the end of this workshop, students will have achieved the following learning objectives:
- Explain how serious and common depression is
- Identify the signs and symptoms of depression
- Explain factors that make an individual at risk of depression
- Describe common treatments for depression
- Identify self care techniques and barriers
- Identify and use helpful recovery processes to support someone with depression
Get latest articles in your Inbox: Subscribe to Parramatta e-News