Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA)
State of Western Sydney
23 August 2019, 11.45am-2.00pm
Novotel Parramatta, 350 Church St, Parramatta
Cost: Members $197; Non-Members $320
- The Hon. Stuart Ayres MP, Minister for Jobs and Investment, Tourism, and Western Sydney
- Prof. Barney Glover AO, Vice-Chancellor and President, Western Sydney University
- Lyn Cobley, Chief Executive, Westpac Institutional Bank
On the back of one of the greatest periods of economic growth and development in Australia’s history, the Western Sydney region now represents the third largest economy in the country and a population bigger than Brisbane and Perth.
Following State and Federal elections, CEDA’s inaugural State of Western Sydney event invites the Minister for Western Sydney to address:
- Emerging priorities to manage Western Sydney’s growth to ensure sustainable and productive urban development;
- Aligning policy and investment between federal, state, and local governments to deliver critical services and leverage city-shaping education and infrastructure; and
- Engaging the corporate sector to maximise business investment in a prosperous region and future growth.