The Codebreakers project engages young people from Western Sydney in conversations about race, identity and belonging on social media. Creating space where young people can build skills, and strong networks across the community, using their experiences, energy and collective power to make change.
- Tell your stories in any way, shape or form.
- Speak in your cultural languages.
- Be paid for the content you create.
- Learn from specialists in the field.
- Be supported with a cultural network.
Supported by the Western Sydney Community Forum, Multicultural Youth Affairs Network (MYAN NSW), Blacktown Youth Services Association (BYSA). Funded by Multicultural NSW.