The Tucker Foundation is focused on supporting registered charitable organisations who are actively making a positive difference in the lives of humans, animals and the natural environment. Grants up to $25,000 per year are provided. Many of their grants have been awarded to small scale grassroots groups, who may otherwise struggle to attract the funding of larger more prominent organisations.
- Any charitable organisation which is entitled to be exempt entities as defined in Section 995-1 (1) of the lncome Tax Assessment Act
- Proof of current registration with the ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission) must be provided
- If an applicant intends to be auspiced by another organisation it is the responsibility of the Applicant to find an auspicing organisation. Contact information for both organisations must be provided in the application form.
- Organisations who were successful in a previous application whose project is not yet due for acquittal are welcome to re-apply.
- Organisations who were successful in a previous application whose acquittal report was received late or is overdue are ineligible to re-apply.
Applications close: 20 August 2021.
Get the latest funding opportunities in your Inbox: Subscribe to Funding e-News