Reporting for Grants
28 August 2019, 11.00am-12.00pm
Reporting for grants can be time-consuming, and this webinar will give you tips on how to get financial acquittal reports completed with less effort. It will help those of you using spreadsheets, including tips on exporting numbers from MYOB, Xero or QuickBooks and some advice on how to avoid common spreadsheet errors.
For users of Calxa it will show you how to use Account Trees to create the header accounts you need for reporting and how to use Metrics and KPIs to bring in the non-financial numbers that are often required.
By the end of this webinar your organisation will have:
- A collection of tips on how to save time with grant acquittal reporting
- Safer, more reliable spreadsheets if you use those
- A better understanding of the reusable tools in Calxa that will save you time
- NFP finance staff responsible for grant acquittals
- Anyone considering the use of Calxa to save time with reporting