Pride Foundation will invest in projects that benefit either LGBTQIA+ individuals or community or strengthen LGBTQIA+ organisational capacity. The project needs to directly or indirectly assist, involve and benefit LGBTQIA+ people and promote positive social outcomes and mental health in the community.
Individuals – an application needs to satisfy at least one of the following intended outcomes. Through the project LGBTIQ community members will:
- be more connected to each other and to their community
- have improved skills and knowledge
- have enhanced wellbeing and resilience
- participate more fully in their community
Organisational capacity – an application needs to satisfy at least one of the following intended outcomes. Through the projects LGBTIQ organisation will:
- be better able to recruit and retain volunteers and members
- work better with the community and/or other organisations
- improve the skills and knowledge of volunteers/members
- develop resources it needs to undertake its work.
The planned activity must involve and benefit LGBTQIA+ members and promote positive social outcomes in the community.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident, or a community group that is operating in Australia.
- Applicants need only be a group of people with a common interest.
- It is preferred that individuals / groups apply through an Auspice organisation, but it is not a necessary requirement.
- Applications for funding beyond $750 will not be considered.
1st round closes: 13 March 2021.
2nd round closes: 17 July 2021.
3rd round closes: 13 November 2021.
Contact: [email protected]
Get the latest funding opportunities in your Inbox: Subscribe to Funding e-News