Each year a number of small grants are offered by WayAhead to assist the staging of mental health promotion activities or events during October's Mental Health Month. There are five categories of grants available: General; Youth; Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD); Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; and LGBTIQA+
- Organisations must have an ABN or be supported by an organisation with an ABN, and be undertaking the project in NSW.
- The planned activity must occur during Mental Health Month in October, promote positive mental health in the community and tie in with the theme for Mental Health Month 2020.
- Organisations or community groups wishing to submit a grant application can apply in only one category.
- Funds are not available for the self-promotion of for-profit organisations.
- Funds are not available for work that an organisation is already funded to undertake.
Applications close: 31 July 2020
Contact: [email protected]