The Investing in Women funding program funds NSW organisations to develop and implement projects that: improve women’s financial wellbeing and security and support diverse and flexible employment opportunities for women and girls; promote and support a holistic approach to women’s health across the lifespan; and support women’s engagement through social networks, access to information and building confidence using diverse representation of women and girls.
The 2019 Investing in Women funding program will fund projects according to stages of development. There are three categories of grant funding available for this grant round:
- Explore and scope: Up to $25,000 - projects that are at an early stage and organisations are looking to explore and develop a project.
- Test and grow: Up to $50,000 - projects that have been scoped and investigated and are ready to be tested or projects that have been tested and are showing positive outcomes and seek testing/piloting on a larger scale.
- Replication and sustainability: Up to $100,000 - projects that have been tested and show strong outcomes, have demonstrated ongoing viability and are looking to be taken to the next level of impact and self-sustainability.
Projects that support high quality activity, engagement and participation with the following priority groups will be prioritised for funding:
- women living and/or working in regional NSW
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women
- women from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds
- young women
- women with disabilities
- older women, and/or
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer (LGBTIQ) women.
Applicants must be a legally constituted Australian based entity. This includes:
- Not-for-profit organisations, including community organisations
- Local councils and shires, including regional organisations of councils and consortia of councils
- Industry bodies and the private sector working in partnership with the community or government on initiatives directly supporting women and girls.
Applications close: 26 May 2019.
Contact: [email protected]