The NSW Government Office of Sport's Local Sport Grant Program (LSGP) aims to increase regular and on-going participation opportunities in sport in NSW. There are four project types within the Program: Sport Development; Sport Event; Sport Access; and Sport Facility.
The overall objectives of the Program are to:
- Increase regular and on-going participation in sport
- Increase participation and access for women, girls or population groups with low rates of participation
- Address barriers to participation in sport or structured physical activity
- Assist sport clubs to provide quality service to their members and meet community needs.
The maximum amounts available are:
- Sport Development: $2,000
- Sport Events: $5,000
- Sport Access: $5,000
- Sport Facility $15,000
To be eligible for this grant program, the applicant must be an:
- Incorporated, not-for-profit grassroots ‘sport club’
- Applications from Licenced Sporting Clubs may be considered providing the project directly benefits the sport, not the administration processes of the licenced club or upgrades of the licenced premises
- Applications may be considered from Sport Clubs associated with a school, church or university providing they are a not for profit club that are incorporated in their own right.
Applications close: 7 October 2020.
Contact: [email protected]