The Supporting Stronger Communities (SSC) grant program gives Neighbourhood and Community Houses and Centres the opportunity to access funds to target poverty and disadvantage in their local communities. Other local Community groups and organisations are also able to apply by forming a partnership with their local Neighbourhood or Community House or Centre.
New projects that are developed in response to emerging community needs targeting poverty and/or disadvantage can apply for funding through this grant program (up to $10,000).
Neighbourhood and Community Houses and Centres need to be a member of their State peak body of Houses and Centres which is a member of the national peak body ANHCA.
Who CAN'T apply:
- Community organisations that are not working in partnership with a Neighbourhood or Community Houses or Centre.
- Neighbourhood and Community Houses and Centres who have received a grant from the SSC grant program in the last 12 months.
- Neighbourhood and Community Houses and Centres who have not completed their acquittal for previous SSC grants.
- Round 1: Open from 30 May-5 July 2019.
- Round 2: Open from 28 July-30 August 2019.