The Lendlease FutureSteps grant program's purpose is to directly increase the supply of accommodation with support services that will assist individuals or families experiencing homelessness or housing stress. Lendlease are seeking partnerships that are collaborative and will:
- Require a grant contribution that will be used to increase the supply of accommodation for individuals or families experiencing homelessness or housing stress
- Provide the opportunity for Lendlease staff to volunteer their skills and expertise
- Offer wrap around services that facilitate skilling, training and employment opportunities for the individuals housed
Outcomes that will be generated as a result of the partnerships will include:
- Increase in availability of safe, appropriate housing
- Increase in number of pathways to education and employment
- Increased participation in the community
- Growth in self-worth from housing recipients.
FutureSteps is open to not-for-profit specialist support providers. To apply for a grant, your organisation must have:
- Endorsement as a Deductable Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 or Tax Concession Charity (TCC) by the Australian Tax Office
- A registered ABN (not individual or sole trader)
- A management committee with at least three unrelated members aged 18 years or over.
FutureSteps grants will be independently administered by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank’s Community Enterprise Foundation™, which operates as the philanthropic arm of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group.
Applications will be reviewed for eligibility by the Community Enterprise Foundation™. Applications that meet the initial criteria will thenbe reviewed by the Lendlease FutureSteps Advisory Committee, chaired by Lendlease Property Australia’s CEO Kylie Rampa.
Applications close: 28 February 2020
Contact: Claire Hanna, [email protected] or (03) 5485 7736