Heritage Bank Charitable Foundation COVID-19 Kick-Start Grants invite organisations to apply for a grant if they are able to show evidence of an effective existing program supporting positive educational and alternative pathways to help at-risk children and teenagers; or health care services for vulnerable Australians and their families.
Grants of up to $10,000 are available.
In NSW, organisations in Parramatta and The Hills LGAs are eligible to apply.
Your organisation must:
- Be a non-profit with deductible gift recipient (DGR) status.
- Have had a significant reduction in fundraising income due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
- Be clearly able to demonstrate the number of people who will be positively impacted by provision of the grant.
- Have an annual income for 2019 (based on their latest audited report) of under $10 million.
- Obtain less than 70% of their annual income from government sources.
Applications close: 31 July 2020
Contact: [email protected]