Connecting Up & Strategic Grants
Grants 101: Strong Project Budgets
7 August 2019, 11.00am-12.00pm (AEST)
Cost: $30 +GST.
How do you factor in volunteer time to your grant project budget? Should you put in overheads? How do you ask for salaries when funders don’t fund them?
This webinar covers the key steps to avoid budget pitfalls and put together a strong grant project budget to help give your applications their best chance at success.
By the end of the webinar, your organisation will have:
- An understanding of how to put together a strong project budget and what can and should be included (and what should not)
- Information on how to calculate in-kind support
- Understanding of how to package salaries into project budgets
- Knowledge of frequently made mistakes in grant budgets and how to avoid them
- A list of key budget checks to make before submitting
This webinar is suitable for not for profit and community organisation staff involved in project planning and grant applications.