FECCA is working with the Australian Government and other organisations to administer the CALD COVID-19 Health Small Grants Fund. This Fund will help multicultural community groups to lead grassroots communication activities around COVID-19 and the vaccination rollout, targeting CALD communities.
This is funded by the Australian Department of Health and will be implemented in collaboration with The Settlement Council of Australia, Migration Council Australia, and The Multicultural Youth Advocacy Network.
FECCA will administer grants of $2,500, $3,500 or $5,000 to groups or organisations to fund short-term, one-off, communication and outreach projects that aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Address barriers to accessing information on COVID-19 and the vaccination program
- Provide the opportunity for communities to identify and respond to issues and concerns surrounding COVID-19 and the vaccination program
- Provide accurate and culturally relevant information on the COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Foster community involvement and participation
- Encourage partnerships among community organisations
All projects must be completed by 31 March 2022.
Organisations must be a not-for-profit constituted body, such as an incorporated association, or groups must be auspiced by a not-for-profit organisation that is incorporated and be able to accept legal and financial responsibility for the project.
Groups or organisations must be located within, or deliver a project within, the target community and must have evidence of direct benefit to people in the target community.
Contact: email@example.com or 6282 5755.
Get the latest funding opportunities in your Inbox: Subscribe to Funding e-News