At Deafness Foundation, well-being and equality for people who are deaf and hard of hearing is at the forefront of what they are working together towards. They aim to achieve this by focusing on: access; awareness; and diagnosis, treatment and prevention. Grant applications are now open for projects that benefit people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- The project is innovative.
- The project is achievable in a clearly specified time, usually 1 year and not more than two years.
- The project has clearly defined assessment criteria for monitoring and reporting.
- The organisation applying for the grant has an ABN.
- The organisation applying for the grant has a proven ability to manage funds.
- The application includes comprehensive and accurate estimates of costs supported by quotes.
- The application includes the endorsement and signature of the senior person of the organisation.
- The application includes two independent referees who can attest to the value of the project in respect of all eligible applications the referees may be approached by the Deafness Foundation.
- The application is received by the closing date.
Applications close: 31 October 2020.