Create NSW's Annual Organisation funding is provided on an annual basis to support arts and cultural organisations (including service organisations) to deliver multiple arts and cultural activities. Funding can contribute to any aspect of an organisation’s program throughout a single calendar or financial year. It aims to:
- increase access by and engagement of diverse audiences and artists
- improve the quality and excellence of arts and culture in NSW
- ensure the best practice and sustainability of arts and cultural organisations.
Funding is available for a wide range of arts and cultural activities, including but not limited to:
- creation of new arts and cultural work, practice-based research or experimentation, and professional development
- production, exhibition, presenting, publishing or recording, touring and festivals
- promotion and marketing
- audience growth and development
- conservation and/or development of collections and archives (including Aboriginal Keeping Places)
- business development activities including new responses to environmental changes
- partnerships, capacity building and sustainability.
There is no maximum request amount for Annual Organisation funding. However, if you are applying for more than $140,000, you need to consult with Create NSW three weeks before the closing date.
The amount of funding that you can apply for under Project funding is $60,000. However, if as an organisation you wish to apply for more than $60,000 this requires:
- matched funding from non-NSW government sources; and
- consultation with Create NSW staff three weeks prior to the closing date.
Round 1: opens 8 July 2021; closes 18 August 2021.
Round 2: opens 6 December 2021; closes 31 January 2022.
Contact: 8289 6520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest funding opportunities in your Inbox: Subscribe to Funding e-News