The National Suicide Prevention Leadership & Support Program grants will provide funding for a range of activities aimed at reducing suicide deaths and suicidal behaviour across the Australian population and particularly among at risk populations and communities. Applications may be submitted under one or more activities.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- be registered for the purposes of GST;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- have an account with an Australian financial institution; and
- be located in Australia.
And you must be one of the following entity types:
- a company incorporated in Australia;
- a company incorporated by guarantee;
- an incorporated association;
- a partnership;
- an Australian local government body;
- an Australian state or territory government body; or
- an Indigenous Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
You can be one of the following:
- a joint (consortium) application with a lead organisation;
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation;
- a publicly funded research organisation as defined in the Glossary; or
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust (where you apply as a trustee on behalf of a trust, please apply using the trustee name, not the name of the trust).
Applications close: Friday, 28 January 2022, 2.00pm.
Contact: 6289 5600 or Grant.ATM@health.gov.au
Get the latest funding opportunities in your Inbox: Subscribe to Funding e-News