The Anzac Community Grants Program provides grants of up to $2,000 for a range of projects that either promote appreciation and understanding of the service and sacrifice of military service personnel or support activities and services to enhance the wellbeing of the NSW veteran community.
Individuals and the following types of not-for-profit organisations are eligible to apply for funding:
- ex-service organisations
- local government authorities
- non government organisations (NGO)
- educational institutions.
In addition, to be eligible for funding applicants must:
- possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) or can provide written advice from the Australian Taxation Office that no withholding tax is required from the grant payment;
- be financially solvent;
- be based in Australia provided the project is of direct and substantial relevance to NSW; and
- have submitted an acquittal form or progress report for any previously provided Veterans Affairs Grant.
- Local community historical research and education
- Preservation or display of war memorabilia
- Public commemorative events, arts and culture
- Provide support to members of the NSW veteran community
Applications close: 11 November 2019
Contact: 8061 9288 or [email protected]