Ansvar Insurance's Community Education Program provides a range of grants, of up to $50,000, to organisations supporting Australian youth through programs that fall under two categories – Empowerment & Education and Outreach & Support. Only registered not-for-profits with DGR status can apply. Categories:
- Empowerment and Education: programs which provide opportunities to develop positive values that lead to healthy lifestyle choices and a positive contribution to our community.
- Outreach and Support: programs that support youths who are at risk or are already experiencing difficulties (such as drug and/or alcohol abuse) through rehabilitation and/or skills training.
The following criteria will be considered in assessing grant applications:
- Wide Community Benefit – Size of community benefit
- Organisational Competency – Demonstrated competency based on application, credentials and prior history
- Specific Outcomes – Specific outcomes are identified
- Measurable Outcomes – Measurement practices are in place and reported on
- Sustainability – Program becomes self-funding or with plans to be, following the completion of the grant program
- Promotional and Volunteer Opportunities – Level of promotional and Ansvar Insurance staff involvement opportunities
Applications close: 16 November 2020.
Contact: [email protected]