The Children's Hospital at Westmead
Tuning in to Kids Parenting Program
Tuesdays, 25 February-31 March 2020, 10.00am-12.30pm
Cnr Hawkesbury Rd & Hainsworth St, Westmead
A six session parenting program for parents of primary school aged children.
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your child?
- be better at understanding your child?
- help your child learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
- teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence.
Children with higher emotional intelligence:
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to calm down when upset or angry
- tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Registrations: Natalie or Leanne, 9845 2434