This website and the services and content provided on or through this website are provided by CommunityConnective in partnership with Fairfield City Council on an "as is" basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind. Except to the extent not permitted by law, Fairfield City Council does not:
- accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any Linked Website;
- accept any responsibility for any such loss or damage arising out of your use of or reliance on the information contained on this website or any Linked Website; or
- warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, quality or suitability for a particular purpose of any Material on this website or any Linked Website.
Fairfield City Council makes no commitment to update the Material or the Community Information on this website; or warrant that access to or use of this website and the services or content provided on or through the website or the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the website or any content on or accessible through the website or the website is free from errors or viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bomb, cancelbot or any other harmful components.
Some of the information provided on this website or the website is supplied by third parties and Fairfield City Council does not:
- accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with information supplied by third parties; and
- endorse the information supplied by third parties.
if the breach relates to goods:
- the replacement or repair of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and
- if the breach relates to services:
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.