Are you overwhelmed by the job of disseminating information to your stakeholders?
Do you need an experienced service that can gather content specific to your audience?
We can help!
At CommunityConnective we are content curation specialists for the social sector: we specialise in community e-Newsletters for not-for-profits, government agencies, social enterprises and for-purpose businesses. We are passionate about what we do and have over 15 years’ experience in collecting, formatting and disseminating content.
We design, send, and track e-Newsletters, with features that:
- Fulfil your mission to keep your stakeholders informed and to create engagement in your community
- Keep your community involved and active
- Promote your events and initiatives
What we do
- Engaging e-Newsletter template design – accessible and mobile-friendly
- Content marketing – we can curate specific topics content for your audience - and not only is the content featured on your branded e-Newsletter, it is also featured on our popular website
- Mailing list management – we handle all subscribes and unsubscribes
- Tracking and reporting – analysis of your email marketing with open and click-through rates tracking to see who opened your emails, and what links they clicked on.
- Subscriber growth - thanks to our ability to provide meaningful messages and engaging content, your list will grow by an average of 25% per year
- Audience targeting – list segmentation for effective messaging
What our Clients say
City of Parramatta Council
“...we have far exceeded our goal to provide a regular eNews for the Parramatta community facilitating cross fertilisation, community engagement and an independent voice for community organisations. The content and stories are excellent, accurate and relevant. A bonus has been that it has freed up the staffing resource to be redeployed to other priority projects.”
Hawkesbury City Council
“Offering use of e News to services means that they have access to an online news bulletin that promotes their services, events and employment opportunities in an affordable, targeted medium. It also means that rather than syphon through an exorbitant amount of forwarded emails they receive local sector news on a weekly basis, achieving time efficiencies for both Council and the local service sector.”
Fairfield City Council
"The e-Newsletter service is very easy to use and presents information professionally that engages our target audience and community stakeholders. We’re also pleased with monthly analytic breakdowns which outline the effectiveness of our messaging, services and the reach provided by the service."